0

yaya diaries

Posted by abie on 9:09 AM in
We now have a yaya for Bela.

My daughter is now 1 year and 4 months old and ever since I gave birth to her, we didn’t hire a yaya to take care of her. My mom doesn’t like the idea of hiring a yaya. She wants to personally take care of the baby since nasa house lang naman daw sya (retired na kse sya kaya di na sya nag wo-work ngayon). And since first apo nya si Bela, sobrang happy talaga sya in taking care of my daughter.

Kaya we decided not to hire a yaya na lang but instead we hire a house help. We we’re able to get one of our neighbors to be our house help but she doesn’t stay with us. What she does is just come in the morning to prepare breakfast, cook our baon, wash & sterilize Bela’s bottles, clean and tidy up the house, wash bela and our clothes. Then she’ll leave na after doing all that.

This usually works for us. But now that Bela is already 1 year old, sobrang likot na nya and I know na hirap na din si mommy na alagaan sya. So we decided to talk to my mom and she agreed naman. Siguro nahihirapan na din talaga sya. LOL.

So our search for yaya began. Syempre, we always consult my mom every time we found a prospective yaya for us but every time, she always have reasons or negative feedbacks about the yaya we are hiring. So it’s been months now since we started looking for our yaya. Then I talked to my dad and he said, if I listen to my mom, I might have four children already and still I won’t have any yaya for my daughter. He said that my mom is like that even when we are still kids. She has a bad experience kse with our yaya when we are still kids so she strongly dislikes the idea of us hiring a yaya for our daughter.

So I was really happy when my brother texted me last week and said that the yaya that we ordered daw has arrived na. My dad has a friend pala, who scouts for yayas and provides yayas to those who needed them and my dad ordered one for us (Yun yung term ng daddy ko, umorder na daw sya ng yaya. LOL) And I know na hindi na talaga makakatangi mommy ko kapag daddy ko na nag decide kaya, wala na syang nagawa kung di pumayag na.
Last night dumating na yung yaya naming and mukhang ok naman sya. Pag gising ko, nakaluto na sya and nag lilinis na sa taas and nakalinis na sya sa baba. Mukhang gusto din sya ni Bela, kse nakikipag laro na agad si Bela sa kanya noong nakita sya ni Bela kaninang umaga. Hopefully, ok talaga sya and sana mag kasundo sila ng mommy ko.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.