0

Surprise, surprise!!

Posted by abie on 8:41 AM in
I’ve been doing paid blogging for almost a month now and I can say it really pays well. A number of my payouts have been sent to my paypal account already and, boy I was really happy with them. I’m thinking of a better way to spend my first ever blogging money and I figure out, what best way to spend it than sharing it with the people close to my heart. So for my first blogging money earnings, I plan to buy a small gift for my husband and daughter.

Howell has been an NFL fan ever since. He has a whole collection of NFL items like Super Bowl and Team Dynasty DVDs, NFL action figure collection of John Elway, Emmitt Smith, Brett Favre, Tom Brady, and Payton Manning, and he has a whole pile of Sports Illustrated NFL collections. All that’s missing from his collection are Jerseys of his favorite NFL team that he can display together with his other NFL memorabilia.

So I’m planning to get him an NFL Jersey to add to his collection. I’ll just have to ask Howell which is his favorite NFL team, then I can order the jersey online from nfluniformset.com and it will delivered right at our doorstep. For sure Howell will be really surprise and happy with my small gift.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.