0

Dilemma

Posted by abie on 11:16 PM in
I just received a phone call today from my brother and it’s regarding our old van that I bought for my mom and dad. He wants to send it to the repair shop since it’s already in a very bad condition and he’s asking me to split the expenses with him. I’m really not good with cars but I think we need to shell out a big amount of money to have the van in good running condition again. And so we have been contemplating if it is still worth it to have the van repaired or will we save more in the long run if we just buy a second hand car for my mom and dad. Of course we don’t have that instant cash to buy a new car so we have been thinking of getting an auto loan.

My brother asked me to look for an institution that offers car loans with low interest. So I have been surfing the net and found the site of getthebestautoloan.com. They offer loans for new cars or used cars and their interest is way much lower compared to auto loans obtained from car dealers. They even offer refinancing of current loan. I was able to get an online quote just by typing my personal information for free. So I just need to present the auto loan quote that I got to my brother so we can asses if we should just send the van for repair or if we should just buy a second hand car for my mom and dad.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.