0

Not a busy weekend…

Posted by abie on 12:14 AM in ,
at least for me and Bela, but not hubby. Yesterday he has to work overtime again and he arrived home around 4:00 Am already. Then he has to wake up early again since he has to take an exam for another certification that he is working on. Then this week, he needs to review for another exam which he plans to take this coming Friday (although I’m still not sure if he will push through with it because all of a sudden he needs to go to Bicol).

These past few weeks, ever since he got promoted, he always has to work overtime (and I mean real overtime because they always work until wee hours of the morning). I know he is the boss and it is his responsibility but sometimes I just wish that he will stop for a bit and rest.

And so I thought we still have five days to spend together before he leaves for Majuro (where he will stay there for three weeks), but I was wrong. Due to the need for him to go to Bicol to attend to an important event on the 5th, he has to leave I think either on the 3rd or the 4th to be there on the morning of June 5. Then he has to travel back to Manila on June 5, to make it to his June 6 flight. Crazy? Yah, that’s what I think but I don’t think hubby or they will listen to me. And I don’t think that Bela and I can join him in this crazy trip since I don’t want to subject my daughter to this stressful trip. Oh well, I don’t want to discuss or argue with hubby since I don’t think it will change anything. Maybe, that’s really a part of being married.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.