1

Off to the Beach Again on May 9-10

Posted by abie on 12:00 AM in ,
Saying that it is really hot is an understatement. Summer is already here. Even in the office, our air conditioning unit can’t even stand the hot temperature that I requested for an extra electric fan in my room because it is really hot. Before, I have to wear a jacket inside the office because I can’t stand the cold but now, how I wish I can wear something comfortable at work, like shorts and cotton shirt, since it is really very hot.

That is why when hubby mentioned that he wants to bring me and Bela to their company outing in San Juan, Batangas, I did not think twice and I immediately said yes. The outing will be on May 9-10 and we will be staying at one of the resorts along San Juan, Batangas. They are still debating on where to stay (one of their choices is Kabayan Resort) so the venue is still not definite yet, but I don’t care whichever venue they choose as long as I can enjoy the beach, have my massage while I lie lazily in one of their cabanas with outdoor cushions, and just have fun with Howell and Bela.

.: Photo snagged from Kabayan Resort Website :.

Oh boy, I can’t wait as I know that a day at the beach will definitely be a good way to cool off this summer.

1 Comments


hi abie, try acuatico resort at laiya batangas... really nice! might go here by 2nd week of May.

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.