0

My Random Thoughts

Posted by abie on 12:16 PM in
If you will ask me to make a wish list let’s say for my birthday, then here is the list that I will come up:

1. My Neverfull
2. Coach’s Satin bag from Faye’s site
3. Philip Stein watch
4. Vacation with my family in Shangri-La Mactan
5. Disneyland trip in Hong Kong
6. Jewelry – But I am not picky when it comes to jewelry. I don’t need it to be expensive. I just want it to be fashionable, classic and stylish (I told you I am not picky) just like the discount costume jewelry from Holsted Jewelers. What I like about them is that their designers have put a lot of time in making true “wow” jewelry that I won’t be able to find their designs from any retail store.

So if there is anyone out there asking what I want for a gift, then here is my list. LOL.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.