0

Christmas Shopping

Posted by abie on 11:03 AM in ,
Now that I am finish preparing for Bela’s birthday parties, I can now start with my Christmas shopping. Yesterday, I was finally able to sit down and finalize my shopping cart at Amazon for our Christmas gifts for Bela and for my cousins too. I initially plan to buy at Etoys but unfortunately, they don’t accept our local credit cards so I decided to check out Amazon and I was really lucky because prizes at Amazon are cheaper and they also comes with free shipping.

As for my other relatives:

1. Hubby saw Transformers robots on sale at Toy Kingdom so I might buy those for my male cousins and god children.
2. My parents need a new steam cleaner so I am thinking of buying one for them as our Christmas gift.
3. For my aunts, female cousins, my sister-in-law and Bela’s teachers at MSS, I am planning to buy the Belle de Jour Planner.
4. Then I will just got to Toys R’ Us in Robinson’s place to buy toys for all my other cousins and god children.

I know it is just a few days to go before Christmas so I am really hoping that I will be able to get through this difficult phase of my first trimester of my pregnancy as I still have a lot of things to do in preparation for Christmas.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.