0

Another Adventure

Posted by abie on 4:29 PM in
Before I continue reading carinsurancelist blog, let me post here first about our upcoming adventure. Well actually we are not going that far as I only booked an overnight stay at Makati Shangri-La. Howell asked me to look for a hotel in the Makati area where we can spend our weekend a few days after he arrives from his three-week stint in Micronesia. This will be our first time here and when I checked their website, they have a nice and big swimming pool so that alone guarantees a fun stay as I am sure Bela will really have fun.

Howell is still asking me though to check if I can still book a room at Camayan Beach Resort since Bela has been asking us to take her to the beach but I am not sure though if I can still book a room at such a short notice since it is the peak of the summer months already. But anyway, our reservation at Makati Shangri-La is already confirmed for April 10 – 11 so at least we are sure that we have somewhere to go already.

Thinking about this vacation makes me excited already but what makes me more excited is the fact that in just a few days, Howell will be right here beside us again and I really can’t wait already.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.