0

Makeup Guru

Posted by abie on 11:24 PM in ,
One of the things that I was not able to get from my mom was her passion and love for make up. My mom can’t even go out of the house without her make up on. But you know, it is actually my frustration.

If only I can bring back time, back in those days when I was still single and I have all the time in the world, I would have enrolled at Regency Beauty Institute, a Cosmetology school in South Carolina.

The advantage of enrolling at Regency Beauty Institute is that you will be guaranteed to get the best training as they have very experienced educators. Students can also get hands on experience as their campuses are all modern and salon-like so their students can get nothing but the best training. Another advantage of enrolling at Regency Beauty Institute is that they have a program whereby they help their students after the course to get a job in the beauty, fashion and health industry as they have connections to salon and spa owners.

Imagining me as a makeup guru really puts a smile on my face. If only I can really turn back time.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.