0

Picture, Picture!!

Posted by abie on 12:08 AM in ,
My husband loves taking pictures. Some of my friends even call him trigger happy because he just won’t stop shooting. In fact he is now doing photography as a sideline and he covers all types of events from weddings, birthdays, baptism, reunion, etc.

Of course his most favorite subject for his photography is his two kids. So you can just imagine how many gigabytes of pictures are saved on our PC and how many piles of DVD of pictures we keep.

Unfortunately, I hadn’t had the time to send those pictures for developing. So when I saw the digital frame of my friend, it gave me an idea to get one which I will display in our living room so our guests can see the beautiful pictures of my kids. I just need to insert my memory card or USB device to the digital frame and voila, all of the pictures will be randomly displayed.

Howell was happy with the idea and in fact he is already ordering one for us already.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.