0

Merry Christmas Dad!!

Posted by abie on 10:00 AM in ,
I am not sure if I blog about this already but Howell is already solved for Christmas because he already got his Christmas gift from me:
IMG_1263IMG_1262

We went to Toy Kingdom in SM Mall of Asia after the Twitter Christmas Party as we promised Bela that we will get her something from Toy Kingdom. Bela and I are already finished with our shopping and we are ready to go home when hubby approached me and whispered “Mom, I think I found your gift for me.”

He showed it to me and I checked the price and I really wanted to protest but he said that it is a very good deal already. And then I suddenly had images of my bags and I realized that hubby did not say anything when I went crazy shopping for bags and so I gladly said yes to his request. LOL.

Hubby was all smiles when I was already paying for his gift. I even asked for it to be wrapped so I can take a picture when he opens it on Christmas. I am sure he is just so excited to add this to his collection.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.