1

NY – Toronto – NY: Booked

Posted by abie on 4:34 AM in
Thanks to my good friend Glo (whom we will be meeting in Washington and New York come May), I was able to discover an affordable bus service that we can take for our New York to Toronto route. I was actually contemplating if we should just take the plane since it will be a very long journey but the price for airfare for New York – Toronto – New York is so expensive that we will be able to save $1800++ if we just take the bus.

So last night, after much discussion and deliberation with Howell, we decided to book our tickets already so we can still get the discounted rate. We will be leaving New York on the morning of May 20 and will leave Toronto on the morning of May 23 so we have two full days to explore Toronto.

Although my Tito was not happy with our reservations as he wants us to stay a bit longer in Canada so he can tour us around. Luckily, I can change our reservations and I only have to pay $1 (I am not sure if this is per passenger) to change our booking. I am just waiting to discuss this with Howell and if he agrees we might change our schedule to:

May 19 / 10 PM – Leave New York for Toronto
May 23 / 9 PM – Leave Toronto for New York

This new schedule will give us 4 whole days in Toronto. I am glad that I am planning early because I will still be able to get discounted rates even if I will have to change our bookings.

1 Comments

Anonymous says:

hi abie!
i follow your blog after stumbling on it about two years ago. i like reading your posts! i'm based in north carolina for a few years now as a pinay teacher. when i read on one of your posts that you are visiting the outer banks, i thought maybe i can help you in your planning... i am not an expert on the outer banks but we live about three hours aways and have been there a few times. if you have any questions while planning your IT, you may contact me at irisiyoda@yahoo.com . :)

-Iris of NC

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.