0

Hubby is Finally Home

Posted by abie on 10:45 AM in
Hubby is home. After being away for 6 days because of a remote work in Baguio, he arrived last night with loots for me and the kids.

I am glad he is finally here, at least my best friend and confidant is back. Lesser chance for me to go crazy as I have someone now who can listen to all my rants and problem. LOL.

But he was so dead tired last night as he has been working late hours while he is there in Baguio so we were only able to talk for a bit and he got my Starbucks fix first before dozing off to sleep. LOL.

Tomorrow, we will go on a date as we watch Varekai. I am so excited and I am really looking forward for a QT and bonding time with hubby. Then in a month, it is time for our family to go on vacation with friends at Shangri-La Mactan. Good Times.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.