0

Back from Cebu

Posted by abie on 6:01 AM in ,
We just got back from a weekend of fun with family and friends at Shangri-La Mactan last Sunday. We went to Mactan together with my four other friends and their family so it was really fun. Imagine, five families with 13 adults and 10 kids.

Last grp shot ng mga nag day off na yaya bago bumalik sa mga amo nila@ Cowrie CoveSand, Sea & Sun: Perfect Day @ Shang Mactan

This is the first time that we traveled out of town with my group of friends and we all agreed that it was really fun and that we should do it again. We were really able to enjoy Shangri-La with the company of our friends. I can say that we were also able to relax (even if we have two kids in tow for this trip. LOL) and in that three days, I was able to let go of my worries for a bit and just enjoy life.

I was telling my good friend Peachy that I was really refreshed and energized after our trip and I am ready to face the MONSTERS of the real world again. LOL. So I don’t feel guilty in spending even a single centavo for this trip as this is what my husband and I really need – to just have fun, relax and forget about our problems which I know only God and Us will handle as we feel that there is nobody else helping us with our present predicament.

Unlike our previous trips, hubby only used one memory card for our pictures (and I was really surprise). I guess when you have no nanny and with two kids in tow, things will really be a big challenge. LOL. I haven’t sorted it out yet but I promise to post it here soon.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.