0

Makeup & Fashion

Posted by abie on 2:43 AM in
Lipstick.

For the past weeks, this has been the topic of conversation amongst my group of friends in twitter – what brand, what shade, what hue, etc are just some of the questions that we asked our makeup guru, Ems.

I am not really into make up but I think it is time for me to start putting make up again that is why I joined them when they went shopping in Mac online. How I wish I can learn how to beautify myself.

But if I have the time, I would like to try to attend a makeup class in Regency Beauty Institute, a Nashville cosmetology school. Regency is one of the fastest growing beauty schools in the country. They only started with 2 branches and now they have 80 schools across different states.

They provide great hands-on training to their students as their campuses reflect high tech salons so their students will get nothing but the best training.

I will be getting the lipstick that I bought from my friend next week and I can’t wait to try them on. Who knows, even if I am a late bloomer, makeup might be something that will really interest me.

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com or contact Regency Beauty Institute – 3583 Alpine Avenue NW – Walker, MI 49544

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.