0

Supplier Review: Bartenders at Work

Posted by abie on 8:46 AM in ,
During the wedding of my cousin last March, they had a mobile bar and all of us enjoyed it even the oldies and the younger generation in our family. That is why when I was planning for the party for my mom and dad, I know that we should get a mobile bar too.

We initially plan to get the same supplier as my cousins but luckily I found a good deal from one of the discount shopping sites, Groupon. I got the package for only P4,000 and is good for 30 – 50 guests already and it includes 5 international cocktails, 2 flaming shooters and 2 jello shots.


I was a bit scared at first to book them as it is the first time that I will be getting their service so I don’t know if they will be able to deliver or not. All our transactions are through text only so all the more I got a bit nervous. But I was really happy with the service that I got from them. They arrived early at the venue to set up the bar and the bartenders were really accommodating and friendly. They even created one of the drinks that we requested, which is not in their list. We extended for another 2 hours and the owner was so accommodating to our request that he also gave it to us at a discounted price.

I will definitely get them again for our future parties.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.