0

Party Planning Meeting via Viber with Sib and Cuz

Posted by abie on 12:30 AM in , ,
Ok, I realized that it is already July and I still have a lot of things in my To-do list for Bela’s birthday. I put the party preparations on hold as I wanted to concentrate on Cobi’s 2nd birthday party which happened last June but as soon as I realized that it is already July, I started to panic for a bit.

Good thing I have a cousin and a sister who is very much involve in the party planning preparations too for their niece and thanks to technology, we were able to have a group chat via Viber.

Well I have to decide on a lot of things like the décor for the stage, the balloon decors, the souvenirs, etc. I feel overwhelmed with all the decisions that I have to make that sometimes I need a sounding board to calm me down.

I am happy with the result of the meeting. Finally, things are getting clearer for the party preparations and we are 90% decided on the whole concept of the party. I have spoken with suppliers already and I am thankful because they are giving me friendly rates that fit my budget.

I will just have to sit with hubby and run down all our options before I finalize all the details with my supplier.

And now I am excited. LOL

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.