0

To Singapore

Posted by abie on 10:07 AM in
A week before Bela’s birthday I have to work overtime for three days from Friday to Sunday. We were working until 1 or 2 AM and so I did not go home for 2 nights as we just stayed in the hotel where the event was held.

I miss my family during those three days and 2 nights but I am thankful for this great opportunity because I have earned a little extra to treat my family. And just the perfect timing because the Wednesday after that weekend, Cebu Pacific offered a 75% off to all their domestic and international flights.

My husband and I woke up at 4 AM to book our tickets and we are so lucky because we were able to secure a flight to Singapore on February 23-26, 2013.

The good thing about the flight that we booked is that it falls on a weekend and the EDSA People Power holiday so Bela will only be absent for one day.

Now I am really excited. This will be our third time in Singapore but the first time for Cobi and the last time we were there, Universal Studios, Marina Bay Sands and Lego Land is not open yet so there are a lot of new places that we can explore on our trip there this February.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.