0

10 Years and Still in Love

Posted by abie on 9:34 AM in
Yikes, I can't believe that in just 3 months, my husband and I will be celebrating our 10th year anniversary. We actually have no plans yet on how we will celebrate it. My husband initially wanted to have a renewal of vows since our kids can now play a big part in the ceremony but I don't think it will be possible due to budget constraints. So maybe, we can just have a short getaway, so we can just relax and enjoy each others company.

I am also checking for gold wedding rings as hubby lost his already and mine doesn't fit me anymore so maybe this will be the perfect time to replace it.

So we will see. We have 3 months left before our big day. But I am sure no matter how we will celebrate it, it will still be the best day of our lives because we are still together, still in love after 10 years.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.