1

Me Time

Posted by abie on 11:07 PM in , ,
I’m glad that my dad is enjoying blogging as much as I do. In fact he was really challenged that he was doing some readings on how he can improve his posts and even asked me to teach him on how to use some of the features of blogspot.

So Howell agreed to baby sit Bela while I give my dad a tutorial on blogspot like how he can upload images, change font attributes, change font color and the like. So he tried to make one posting and while he is busy typing in MS Word (which I’m really glad he learned to accept as before, he prefers to write his entries instead of typing it in MS Word), I was able to watch CSI. And they mentioned Manila in this week’s episode. They found a Filipino delicacy lying on the floor and Warrick Brown (Gary Dourdan) told Nick Stokes (George Eads) that his grandmother has a friend from Manila who makes those delicacies.

CSI has always been one of my favorite TV series but I don’t get to watch it that often now specially when we decided to remove the TV in our bedroom and move it to the other room. And since Bela sleeps early now, we have to go up to our room early which gives me no time to watch CSI. And so I was really happy I was able to have my “me time” tonight and finally able to watch CSI Vegas again.

1 Comments


hi abie! katuwa talaga dad mo kinacareer din ang blogging heheh.

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.