0

New York Hotel Deal

Posted by abie on 11:32 PM in
My husband and I have been discussing about our travel plans for this year. We are hoping that we can have a budget so we can celebrate our daughter’s third birthday in the US. I already talked to my friend in Los Angeles and she invited us to stay at their house while we are there. We plan to take two weeks leave from work so we can make the most of our trip since the airfare is not cheap. And we are considering in going to New York for our second week. Howell and I truly enjoyed New York when we went there and so we want our daughter to have the same experience. And for sure she will definitely love to shop at the biggest outlet of Toys ‘R Us in New York.

I’m already staring to plan for our trip. Since we already have a place to stay in Los Angeles, I just have to find an affordable accommodation in New York. I’m currently looking at the New York Hotel Deal that I found from NewYorkHotels.com. I love their site since it is easy to search and book a NY hotel direct from their site. Aside from the fact that they offer the cheapest rates in New York, I love their site since I can easily search a hotel and add it to my favorites and compare all of the hotels that I selected base on the price, star rating, and availability.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.