0

MBAP Meet Up/Twilight Date - DEC 12 Friday Update 2

Posted by abie on 11:30 PM in
Jacqui organized another MBAP meeting last Friday. I really wanted to come as I like to meet up with the girls before Christmas and I specially miss having a personal chat with them. I get to talk to them via text or email but it would be a whole lot different if we chat in person.

These were their itinerary:

12:00 – 1:30 pm Lunch at Greenbelt
2:15 pm Watch Twilight
4:30 – 6: 30pm Shopping (This would be a perfect opportunity for me to check out the lcd monitor at Avant that I am eyeing to buy)
6:30 pm Dinner
8:00 pm Coffee or Foot spa

Last Friday was Bela’s Christmas party at school so I can’t make it even if I get off from work by 1:30. Then there was a big rally along Ayala and since hubby has a wedding coverage that day, I got scared that I might have a hard time going home because of the rally so I decided to go home with my dad after Bela’s party.

I heard Peachy, Joy, Jacqui and Jody had a blast specially when they visited the LV and Gucci store. So who brought home with something from these stores?

Too bad I was not able to go. I am sure the girls had fun. Hope I will be able to make it next time.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.