0

Cruise anyone?

Posted by abie on 3:56 PM in
Travel plans have been one of the topics of discussions when I logged in to Twitter this morning. You see, I love to make travel plans and if only I have all the money in the world I will travel to my heart’s delight with my family.

It is really nice to explore new things together. Especially now that we have a daughter who loves going to the beach, going to one of those Caribbean cruises is surely one of the things that we will do, hopefully someday.

One thing I love about joining a cruise is I can visit a number of places in one trip. Like the Southern Caribbean Cruise of Carnival Cruise. Imagine if we joined this cruise, we can enjoy the beaches of Aruba and rain forest of Dominica. We can go swimming and snorkeling which I am sure my daughter will really enjoy. And while on board the cruise, there are a lot activities that our whole family can enjoy because Carnival Cruise offers a lot of on-board activities that kids and adults alike will surely enjoy.

This is really one of my To-Do list and hopefully someday we will be able to save up so we can afford for the whole family to try any of the cruise that Carnival Cruise offers.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.