0

Wise Investment

Posted by abie on 10:04 PM in
I requested for bank certificates and history of bank transactions from my bank last week as it is a requirement for my application of a Schengen Visa. After studying my bank transactions, I realized that it has been years since I deposited my money in the bank and it did not earn that much.

Which got me into thinking that depositing money in bank is not a good way to invest money. If I want to really make use of my savings, then I should be investing it instead of just letting it sit in the bank.

So I did some research which led me to the site of Monex and I got really interested in investing in gold and silver coins. Precious metals are tangible assets that won’t depreciate with time and with the experienced agents of Monex, I am sure I will get the best deal in the market.

I will do some more reading so I can present this to my husband so we can finally be able to make a wise investment.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.