0

Check up & 2nd TVS Results

Posted by abie on 12:40 PM in ,
I had my check up again with my OB yesterday. I lie on her exam table (which I think she ordered from Claflin Medical Equipment because it is so comfortable and so durable. They even offer discounts and free shipping.) to check my condition. She was still not able to hear the heartbeat of the baby using her Doppler so she asked me to come back again next week to check the heartbeat. If she can’t still hear the heartbeat again next week (since I am already on my 11th-12th week that time), she will order another ultrasound just to be sure.

I had my second ultrasound two weeks ago and the results are all okay. I was a bit worried when my OB told me that I need to go back next week to check the heartbeat but she assured me that it is just normal. I even checked my book, “What to Expect when you’re Expecting” and I confirmed there that the baby’s heartbeat can be heard from a Doppler anytime between 10-12 weeks.

Below is the result of my second TVS:

LMP: Sept 16, 2009
Menstrual Age: 9 3/7 weeks
Problems/s: Follow up scan for AOG and subchorionic hemorrhage monitoring.

Scan: TVS
Gestational Sac Visualized: Yes
Location: Intrauterine
Borders: Thick and well-defined
Fetus Recognized: Yes
Number: Single
Well-Formed: Yes
Heart Motion: Yes (182/min)
Body Movement: No


Other Findings: The right ovary measures 2.14x1.66x2.07 cm. The left ovary is not seen. No subchorionic hemorrhage seen.

Remarks: Single, live, intrauterine pregnancy about 8 4/7 weeks by CRL with good cardiac activity. Right ovary is normal size. Left ovary is not seen by transvaginal scan. No subchorionic hemorrhage seen at this time.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.