0

Just Me and Hubby

Posted by abie on 3:30 PM in
My cousin from Canada just got back from their Adults Only Caribbean Vacation at El Dorado Seaside Suites and she has nothing but raves for the resort and is encouraging me and my husband to try it also.

I am really not used to leaving our daughter behind when we go on vacation but my friends advised us that once in a while, it would be nice to go on a bonding moment with my husband. It would be really healthy for our relationship.

So I checked out the website of Karisma Hotel and I really fell in love with El Dorado Seaside Suites. Imagine, we will be staying in one of their Junior Suites which are just a few steps away from the beach, and then the resort offers an all inclusive package so we can just play, enjoy and eat all we want. They also have a Jacuzzi in their junior suites for a really romantic stay.

Maybe after I give birth, hubby and I can go on this Caribbean vacation at the Mexican Riviera Maya.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.