0

Getting an NBI Clearance

Posted by abie on 11:30 PM in ,
Last Friday, I took a leave from work so I can go to NBI to get my clearance as I need it to renew my clearance from work. I went to the NBI office located at Victory Mall in Caloocan. I was accompanied by my dad and we went there early to avoid the long queue.

We arrived around 8:30 AM and I was surprised to find out that there is a long queue already. Hubby knew somebody from there and so I decided to look for him so he can accompany me and avoid the long lines. LOL. But I am glad I did that because after he filed my application, they discovered that I have a name sake with a case. Her name is Joy Ramos and her case is slight physical injury.

Since my name has a hit in their database, I have to go through their quality control to make sure that I am not that person. I was interviewed by one of their officers. I got scared at first when I learned that I will be interviewed but it is just a simple process actually. The officer just asked for my address to verify my residency and he just has to see me in person to verify that I am not the “Joy Ramos” who is in their file.

After the interview, hubby’s friend accompanied me to the releasing section and I just waited for less than 10 minutes and I got my clearance. What a breeze.

Thank you really to hubby’s friend (which I decide not to reveal here. LOL) who assisted me. You really made my life easy.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.