0

VJ Ramos for Kagawad

Posted by abie on 10:43 PM in ,
It is the election period again. My mom already served her three term as a barangay chairman and so my brother and I thought that we can all say good bye to politics as neither me or my brother wants to run for public office to replace my mom.

But we were surprise when my sister showed interest in running as she wants to continue my mom’s legacy. Of course we will support our sister if this is really what she likes and we know that my mom will be happy with this too as she really wants somebody from us to continue what she has started for our barangay.

So all of us got busy, from my mom, my dad, my aunts and uncles, even Bela and Cobi as we did everything we could to show our support for the candidacy of my sister. We joined her last Saturday when she did a house to house and Howell got busy doing her tarpaulins and sample ballots.
VJRamos Small
VJRamos2 Small

Monday will be Election Day and we are all praying that my sister will make it as one of the Kagawads. To those who are living in Bgy 180, please don’t forget to write my sister’s name in your ballot and we promise you that she will give the same kind of service that my mom has rendered during her three-term as a Barangay Chairman.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.