0

On Vienna Restaurants, Zurich Art & More

Posted by abie on 4:01 PM in
My husband and I went to a Europe trip last 2009 and I must say that it is one of my best vacations. Europe has a lot to offer in terms of art, culture and not to mention shopping haven for designer brands too.

As much as I want to go back there and explore other places that we haven't visited (and I am sure there is still a lot that we missed), I think we won't be coming back there soon as budget is a little tight. So when my friend told me that she is going to Europe and is asking for tips on how to plan their itinerary, I got so excited as planning for another Europe trip is the closest that I can get to vienna restaurants. LOL.

I gave my friend my secret weapon and that is the site of Cool Capitals. Cool Capitals is collaboration between tourism offices and it is here in this site where they share information about Europe's five most stylish cities: Amsterdam, Zürich, Vienna, Valencia, and Antwerp. Information about art zurich, or music package for Vienna, or shopping in Zurich and many more information can be found from this site as well as insider's information and places not to miss in this five cities.

My friend got excited too upon learning of the site as she is so much interested in Zurich Art and shopping.

Europe really gives me a different kind of high and I am glad I will get to help my friend plan their Europe tour so it is like revisiting Europe all over again for me.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.