0

Ribbon, Caterer, Magician & More: All Ready for the Party

Posted by abie on 12:45 AM in
Last Saturday was the first birthday celebration of my son, Cobi. There was a typhoon that week that I was so worried the night before the party because it is still raining very hard so I am a sure street will be flooded and my guests might find it hard to go to the party venue.

But thanks to all my friends and family who prayed with me as we were given a good weather a few hours before lunch time and so by 3 PM the venue is almost full with all our families and friends who wants to celebrate this big event with us.

Everything is already ready for the party. The magicians, the caterer, the acrobats, the food carts and even the photo booth. I even wrapped all the prizes for the games in paper bags and ribbon (which I bought from Papermart.com) so it will look presentable on the prize table. The gifts for the adults have also been wrapped using organza bags so it really looks so pretty and presentable.

I talked to my supplier the night before and informed me that I can just let her know if I want to cancel the party and I didn't even know or think that cancelling is an option. But I just let go and left everything to Him and we received a miracle that day as it did not rain and almost all our closest friends and relatives made it to the party.

It was the most unforgettable birthday we had so far.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.