0

Another Weekend in Tagaytay

Posted by abie on 3:57 AM in ,
Last month, my family together with my parents, spent an overnight in Taal Vista Hotel. Thanks to Deal Grocer’s promo, I was able to avail it at a discounted price.

Bela requested that we go swimming before his dad leaves for another out of the country trip and since it is the rainy season already, we don’t want to travel far to do that and our first best choice then would be Tagaytay.
We just spent almost the entire time in the hotel as the kids just didn’t get tired swimming. They just got out of the pool when it was almost 5 PM already and they are already feeling cold because of the cool Tagaytay breeze.

This is my kind of weekend. I will try to see if I can get another promo in Deal Grocer so we can have another staycation in our favorite city away from Manila.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.