0

Looking for Invites for Oktoberfest Party

Posted by abie on 9:43 AM in , , , ,
It is just a few months away before Oktoberfest and so I am now looking for invites for Oktoberfest party. Just a few days ago, hubby was in Frankfurt, Germany to attend training. During that one week, he and his training mates were able to go around to explore Germany. One of the stories that hubby shared with me was the Oktoberfest which is an annual event held in Munich, Germany which last for 16 days from late September to early October. Hubby told me that it is a very festive event filled with a lot of merry making and large amount of consumption of German beer and food.

Good thing, I can easily order the invitations online from invitationsbyu.com. There are a lot of available designs to choose from and once I have selected the theme and design that I want, proof of the invites will be sent to me within one hour for checking before printing.

Beer Party Invites for Oktoberfest Celebration
So once the invitations for Octoberfest parties have been sent, then all we need is some good German beer and food and we are all set for our own fun Oktoberfest gathering.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.