0

Back at work

Posted by abie on 10:12 AM in
I’m back to work today. If only I can afford to stay at home the whole week, I would rather do so. But we have a scheduled regional meeting today so I have to be present.

It’s really difficult to be back in working mode specially after the long Christmas vacation. But I have something to look forward to. In just 11 days, we will be off to Bohol. Can’t wait for this vacation. I’m already imagining myself, sun bathing, having a great massage at PINR spa, and just having some great bonding moments with Bela, Howell and my mom & dad. Oh, I can’t wait. For sure after this vacation, it will be more difficult for me to go back to working mode. LOL.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.