0

PAY PER PLAY

Posted by abie on 1:57 PM in
I have been into paid blogging for 3 months now and I can say that in these three months I was able to earn enough extra money. I enjoyed blogging ever since I discovered its existence but earning a little extra money from it is really a big bonus that I earned from blogging. I’m always happy to find new sites where I can earn extra cash from my blog.

And so when I discovered the site of audiohosting.com, I immediately signed up. They are offering a new advertising method where blog or website owners just have to post a five-second audio ad from advertisers like HBO, Taco Bell and the other national companies, and they will earn from every visitor of their blog or website. It is a pay per play program. The audio ads are automatically played when a visitor opens your blog or website and so you automatically get paid, when the audio ads are played.

After signing up, all I did is copy and paste the Pay-per-play code to my blog and every time the audio ads are played, I get a commission. They even have a referral program so I can invite my friends to join audiohosting.com so we can all earn just by posting an audio ad to our blog.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.