0

Good Sign?

Posted by abie on 11:50 PM in ,
I got this email in my Inbox from Blogitive:

===
Dear Abie Laguerta,

We have received your recent inquiry. A Blogitive representative will reply within 2 business days.

Sincerely,
Blogitive Customer Service
customerservice@blogitive.com

===

I sent an inquiry email to Blogitive to follow up my application for the approval of my blog. It’s been more than a month now since I signed up with them but I still haven’t receive any feedback from them if my blog qualifies or not.

This is the second follow up email that I sent. When I sent the first follow up email, I did not receive any acknowledgement receipt from them. So hopefully this is a good sign that there is a chance that they will consider my blog. Please, blogitive, I’m on my knees now. Hope you will approve my blog.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.