2

Business Improvement: Credit Card Processing System

Posted by abie on 2:42 PM in
It’s a start of a new year again. We are so thankful that our cell phone shop did well and we can say that the sales were quite good last year. I have been talking to my brother and we have been reviewing how our business went last year and we both agreed that although sales are good, our shop still needs a lot of improvement.

We both agreed that one of the improvements that our shop need is to setup credit card processing system. We lost a number of sales last year because there are some customers that are looking for Credit Card Accepting merchants.

And so I started searching the net for a company that can help us set up a Visa & Mastercard Payment Solutions. I discovered the site of A+ Merchant Services and I have filled out their application form. I’m just waiting for their account representative to contact me to set up a merchant account so we can start accepting credit card payments from our customers.

2 Comments


WOW! it's really hard for me to believe that you ran a successful shop with high-end items and didn't accept credit cards! so, needless to say, if your business did well as cash only, it can only flourish if you start accepting credit cards! good luck!!


Ty shannon. Hopefully it would still do good this year.

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.