0

All about blogging

Posted by abie on 9:42 AM in
I have been blogging for about four years now and I can say that it is one of my favorite past time. I started blogging way back in 2004 when we are preparing for our wedding. I created a blog to create an online journal about our wedding preparations from the selection of our suppliers, to searching for the best caterer and designer, to looking for the church and reception venue and even my ranting when I’m stressed out.

Then I gave birth to my beautiful daughter and that’s when I created a second blog dedicated for her to record her milestones, her experiences and her day to day antics. I never imagined that I will be able to maintain two blogs because of my busy schedule, but I did.

And so when my friends started to buy their own domain name for their blog, I joined the bandwagon and bought a domain name too for my third blog. This blog will be my own personal space on the web. It will just be about me. So I want it to be a little something special compared to my other two blogs.

So I was doing a lot of research on how I can customize it like changing the template, putting some banners and logos, so it will reflect my personality. Good thing I found the website of stylishdesign.com. It is a web design blog where I can get a lot of tips and information about web designing and even the technical aspects of web designing like search engine optimization techniques, the tools and software that I can use for designing my blog and even an explanation on how domain works.

This will be a really good read for me and for sure I will learn a lot from it and will help me in customizing and designing my own blog.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.