1

coffee break ver. 1.3

Posted by abie on 3:12 PM in
For this week’s coffee break question from Jan:

What was your High School
Graduation song?

Do you know the song with the lyrics “We used to be frightened and scared to try of things we don't really understand why….” I think the title of that song is “Farewell” by Raymond Lauchengco. That is our high school graduation song. I remember during our graduation, almost all of us are crying while singing that song.

High School will always be one of the most memorable days in my life. It is here that I learn to grow and learned things that helped me become who I am now.

It is ironic, because even though “Farewell” is our graduation song, we never really bid farewell to each other because up to know, I still have close contact and constant communication with all my high school friends. Almost all of us have our own family now but we always see to it that we still keep our communication and in spite of our busy schedules, we still manage to have a get together once in a while to catch up with what’s going on with each of our lives.

1 Comments

Anonymous says:

Ours was Thanks To You be Tyler Collins.

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.