0

Travel Plans: San Diego, CA

Posted by abie on 12:33 AM in
My husband received a confirmation from his boss last week that he will be going on temporary duty to Micronesia for three weeks. I really would have wanted to go since I haven’t been there but I was surprised to learn that the airfare is twice or thrice as much as the airfare going to San Diego.

If budget permits, we plan to go to US this year to celebrate my daughter’s birthday and San Diego is one of the places listed in our itinerary. My friend there has long been inviting us to go and visit them and since they know that we are beach lovers, they promised to take us to a vacation at the beaches of San Diego. They said that they already found a San Diego beach house where we will stay during our vacation to enjoy the beach.

Just like us, my friend and his husband really love the beach and I heard that they are looking for a Mission Beach Real Estate or San Diego Beach Real Estate where they can move so they can have a nice beach front house and they can get to enjoy the beach everyday. My friend even showed me the website of San Diego Realty Consultants and so I was able to view the properties that they are considering.

I’m hoping that all our plans will push through this year. I’m excited as there is a possibility that they have already move to their new San Diego or Mission Beach Real Estate by the time we get there so we will be their first visitor to their new home.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.