0

Another Weekend

Posted by abie on 10:28 PM in
We had a quiet weekend. Bela has no swimming class yesterday so we just stayed at home since I have to finish also my backlogs (Yes, I am that swamped this week). I slept around 1 AM since I want to finish everything so I can just spend the whole Sunday with Bela.

Sunday, we went to hear mass at San Felipe Neri where Howell’s brother is the mass officiator. We also met with Howell’s there. After mass, we proceed to Jollibee for merienda. Bela loves this branch of Jollibee since she really enjoy playing at the slide and climbing up the maze.

After our short merienda, we parted ways with Howell’s family and we dropped by at SM San Lazaro to buy a gift for our neighbor’s son who celebrated his 1st birthday today. We we’re not able to attend the party since we already made a promise to Howell’s mom that we will hear mass with them this week.

When we reached home I was so dead tired already. We did not ask our yaya to go with us. I like it that way than to deal with her “kaartehan.” But I like it since I was the only one taking care of Bela the entire time. This is our bonding moment before I go back to work again for a week. It’s tiring, yes. But I like it because I was able to spend more quality time with my baby.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.