4

To DOs meme

Posted by abie on 12:48 AM in
I was tagged by Em. Thanks for this sis. It reminded me that I should better get on my toes and start doing my To Dos.



BUSY PEOPLE: 1.) my chopsuey 2.) mind bubbles 3.) vanity kit 4.) somethingpurple 5.) a detour 5.) women xplore 6.) princes bela 7.) our journey to life 8.) my planet purple 9.) (your link here)

1.) Post updates on my blog.
2.) Do all the tags passed to me.
3.) Research on our itinerary for SG.
4.) Finish my monthly budget and credit card spreadsheet.
5.) File my leave for last week.
6.) Upgrade RAM of four PCs on Monday.
7.) Finish stat report.
8.) Have a hair treatment.

What are your to dos: Pheng, Kitts, Toni, Mich, Kelly, and Aggie

4 Comments

Anonymous says:

hi abie! thanks for the tag!

yung mga comments mo, napupunta sa spam comments folder ko, kaya hindi ko agad nababasa =) sige, i'll give you the list of questions =)

Anonymous says:

Hi there, would you like to exchange links?

Florence


thanks for this Abie! will do it soon! :)


hi abie! done na sa wakas. sorry sobrang tagal na! thanks for the tag. :)
http://paultoni.blogspot.com/2008/05/to-dos-meme.html

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.