2

Me and my hair

Posted by abie on 11:19 PM in

I’m a low maintenance type of girl. I can go out without make up or I can just wear a jeans and a shirt for a day out. But there is one thing that I should not miss doing every morning and that is to iron my hair. Ever since I had a hair cut, I hate the length since it is neither short nor long so if I don’t iron it, my hair will be very unruly. So every morning I have to do my early morning routine of ironing my hair.

But my hair iron gave up on me. It is no longer working. Hmm, does this mean I need to buy a new one or should I just go to the salon for my much needed hair rebond?

2 Comments

Anonymous says:

although my hair needs daily ironing (as far as im concerned), i don't do it since i'm so tamad! so i just have my rebond every 8 months or so to keep my hair straight =D


same here sis! ironing my hair is one of my everyday routine already ... i think i need the rebond na to save time ...

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.