2

coffee break ver. 1.10

Posted by abie on 9:40 PM in

I have been busy lately that I was not able to participate in the past coffee break sessions. I missed answering Jan’s coffee break questions so even though I’m still busy, I have to make a way to squeeze it in my schedule.

For this week’s coffee break question:

How would you spend a rainy day on a lazy afternoon?


I love rainy days. I love it better than the summer months. I remember during our childhood, my aunt or my grand mother would cook champorado for snack and we would all love to eat it while listening to the sound of raindrops outside.

I would still love to spend rainy days that way. I miss my grand mother’s champorado. I also love to spend it just chilling, lying cozily in our bedroom, playing with our daughter or just watching our daughter’s favorite movie with her.

If only I can do this everyday instead of having to spend a gloomy, rain day in the office.


2 Comments


oooh... those childhood days!


I have the same rainy day memory of champorado and tuyo!

Our manang would have this ready as we listened to the radio and hear the anouncement that classes are suspended. Hehe...

those were the days..

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.