0

How did we celebrate Mother’s day?

Posted by abie on 12:43 PM in , , ,
This is a delayed Mother’s day post.

We didn’t have anything planned last Sunday for Mother’s day as hubby promised her mom that we will hear mass with them at Megamall. Honestly, I would have wanted to go out of town, just the three of us, me, Howell and Bela. This is my third mother’s day celebration and now that Bela is a little aware of what’s going on, I would have wanted to celebrate it differently. But oh well, I have no control of the situation so maybe next year.

We left the house a little after lunch to meet Howell’s family at Megamall. Howell’s bother is the mass officiator for the 2:00 PM mass here so her mom all wanted us to attend mass there. After the mass, we just had snack (and a late lunch for them) at Kenny Roger’s. Bela was getting cranky by the time our orders were served so I was not able to eat as Bela wants to play outside the restaurant.

We parted ways with Howell’s family after eating. We were able to check out some of the stores and I was able to buy new goggles at Speedo for Bela. After Megamall, we head to Greenhills since we need to meet with our album supplier.

Things didn’t go out as how I would like to celebrate Mother’s day, but at the end of the day, all is good as I spent the whole day with my precious daughter and husband. And do check out Bela’s Mother’s day gift for me here.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.