0

Lifelock Promotion Code: Should I avail it?

Posted by abie on 10:48 PM in , ,
I have done some online shopping lately and I have ordered a school bag for my cousin. Their first day of class will be next week already and her bag hasn’t arrived yet so she has been bugging me and has been asking me for days now on when her bag will arrive. My brother over heard our conversation and he can’t help but say his piece. He warned us about the danger of online shopping and giving our credit card details online. He said that he has a friend whose hobby is to hack other people’s credit card details and use it to order anything online. He said that his friend has been doing this for years now and he has ordered a lot of things online by using other people’s credit card.

I was stunned since I am really a fan of online shopping and I have entered my credit card details a number of times already every time I buy something online. This really made me realize the value of life lock.

You see I have been reading their site, especially now that they are offering lifelock promotion code, and I realized that identity theft is really common nowadays. Of course we live in a high tech world so anything is really possible. Technology really has its advantages and disadvantages.

After reading the lifelock review, I am really convinced that we really have to get tools to combat and protect ourselves from crimes such as identity theft. We can never be too careful in this high tech world that we live in now where anything is really possible.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.