2

Secret

Posted by abie on 11:40 PM in
I’m so happy. I have been waiting for it for months now and finally it came. Actually I was not really expecting it already as I got tired of waiting and expecting. But then when I read the email, I got surprised since I was not really expecting it and I was really filled with joy and excitement.

This would be a new endeavor for me. Val and Ems, do you know what I’m talking about? I bet you would. Do you think I can do it?

Oh well, I guess it’s just a matter of time management and prioritizing things. But for now, I’m overly happy for the news that I got today.

2 Comments


Yes, yes, YO! LOL! You can do it!!!! :-D

Anonymous says:

anu yaaaan? =D

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.