2

That’s my destiny with Destiny

Posted by abie on 9:27 AM in ,
That’s my destiny with Destiny

Our Destiny connection was down again since Thursday afternoon. We tried to call them and have to deal with their technical support system that really sucks and they promised to send a technician the next day. But of course, connection is still down until Friday.

That is the reason why I was not online since Thursday. For some of you who has left me an offline message, I was able to read it and so sorry if I was not able to reply right away. Specially to Big Eyed Gal since our connection was cut when we are in the middle of our conversation.

The last time this happened, the connection was down for five days I think. If only we have an alternative connection in our building, we might really dropped Destiny and go look fro a much better and reliable connection.

So if you are really considering on getting Destiny’s Internet connection, I tell go get something else as their service really sucks.

2 Comments

Anonymous says:

glad we are using Smart Bro.. i'll keep in mind that Destiny.. thanks for sharing..


It's ok Abie. I know how you feel. We have Destiny here in QC and it really sucks sometimes. Relax lang! :-)

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.