0

Feeling Guilty

Posted by abie on 12:41 AM in ,
The last couple of days, I have been busy with work that sometimes I have to bring home work at home during the weekdays and even during weekends. This means I can’t play with my daughter, I can’t watch movies with her and sometimes I can’t even put her to sleep.

I really feel guilty and I really feel sad too and it makes me miss my baby so much. I’m almost done with my backlogs. I still have another day to spend with her later. It’s already 1 AM and I hope I can finish everything before I go to sleep so I can make it up with my daughter and tomorrow, nothing will ever take my time and attention away from her.

So much for the whining. I have to go to back to work so I can finish all of this and I also need to hit the sack soon as I feel that my eyes will close anytime now.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.