0

coffee break 1.8

Posted by abie on 12:11 AM in
Recall the most treasured conversation you had with your mother.

When I was still single, I’m really not that open with my mom specially when it comes to sharing with her my love life. But when I got married and gave birth to my daughter that is the time that we really became close.

I treasure all the conversations that I had with my mother. We totally click since we agree with almost everything. There are times that she will give me pieces of advice to on how to make my marriage last, how to take good care of my daughter and all motherly tips that she can share with me. What I love about her is that she totally listens to me. And so she can give me good advice because she listens with her heart.

I love it also when she shares her problems with me and I share my problems with her too. She is the first person that I can think of if I wanted to talk to someone about anything. She is like my best friend because no matter what the topic is, she will always give me her listening ear,

To my mom, you are the best mother anyone can ever have. Thank you for all the things you have done for us. We love you very much! Happy Mother’s Day!!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.