0

Crepes n’ Cream again

Posted by abie on 2:00 PM in
Last Monday, we have to drop by our album supplier to submit for processing the album of one of our clients. On our way there, Howell made a wrong turn and instead we head towards Robinson’s Place Ermita.

I immediately look and say “Can you treat me for a sweet crepe at Crepes n’ Cream?” As it turns out, he is craving for it too so I don’t have to do a lot of convincing. He dropped me off at the drop off area of the new wing and I head straight to the Crepes n Cream booth.

As always, there is a long queue but I amuse myself while waiting for our order by watching at the crew as they prepare the orders. That’s one thing I like about Crepes n’ Creams, you can see how they work because their work area is visible to the customers so you can witness how they clean up, how they prepare the crepes, and how they maintain their sanitation.

Howell ordered his usual favorite, Banana Hazelnut while I tried the Mango sweet crepe this time. As usual, we finished our crepe in just a few minutes and we’re both happy that we we’re able to satisfy our craving again.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.